Pages

Subscribe:

Anushka says that it needs luck to become Number one

Anushka became popular among the audience through the dubbed film Arundhathi. She also paired with Vijay in the recently released Vettaikaran.

Anushka while speaking to the media said,” Through Vettaikaran I came to Tamil. I have also paired with Surya. I am not worried about success and failure. After acting in a film, it is no point in breaking your head whether this film is received well or not.

I will start concentrating on my nest film and try to improve acting skills than my earlier film. My strength is my family. My weakness is to move with others. Because of this I am aloof at the shooting spots. It is my great weakness that I am not able to become friendly with cast and crew.
If you win in cinema you will be on the top otherwise they will ditch you. There should be luck to remain has number one.”