Pages

Subscribe:

Navneet Kaur to act glamorously in the song sequences



Navneet Kaur is currently acting with Karunas in the film Ambasamudaram Ambani. Navneet Kaur while speaking about this said,” Recently I had acted in a song sequence in the film Ambasamudaram Ambani.
I had acted glamorously in the song sequence. I like to do homely roles and at the same time I like to act glamorously in the song sequences alone. This is my policy. I am also acting in a similar way in Telugu films also.
I have also acted in homely role in the film and the song sequences in my first film Arasangam. In future I will not act like this. The audience prefer both homely and glamour. I am donning the role of Karunas wife in the film Ambasamudaram Ambani.There is a lot of opportunity for me to do comedy in this film. I have utilized this opportunity well. I am currently also acting in a Telugu and Punjabi film.”